Joining our vibrant community will give you access to a wide range of benefits that will enhance your professional career.
EBBS membership provides you with, among others, the following benefits:
- Reduced registration fees for EBBS meetings
- Eligibility to submit symposia proposals for the EBBS meetings
- Eligibility to host an EBBS meeting as Local Organiser
- Eligibility to apply for EBBS-sponsored lectures
- Eligibility to apply for EBBS-sponsored travel grants for the EBBS and FENS meetings
- Eligibility to run for the EBBS Executive Committee elections
- Free membership to FENS
- Reduced registration fees for FENS meetings
- Eligibility to be nominated by EBBS for FENS elections including the FENS-Kavli Network of Excellence
- Free online access to the European Journal of Neuroscience
The annual membership fee for Ordinary Members is 40 EUR, reduced to 20 EUR in the case of student memberships.
To join our society, please start your application by filling in this online form.