Joining our vibrant community will give you access to a wide range of benefits that will enhance your professional career.
EBBS membership provides you with, among others, the following benefits:
- Reduced registration fees for EBBS meetings
- Eligibility to submit symposia proposals for the EBBS meetings
- Eligibility to host an EBBS meeting as Local Organiser
- Eligibility to apply for EBBS-sponsored lectures
- Eligibility to apply for EBBS-sponsored travel grants for the EBBS and FENS meetings
- Eligibility to run for the EBBS Executive Committee elections
- Free membership to FENS
- Reduced registration fees for FENS meetings
- Eligibility to be nominated by EBBS for FENS elections including the FENS-Kavli Network of Excellence
- Free online access to the European Journal of Neuroscience
To join our society, please write to the EBBS Treasurer, at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following mandatory information:
- name [indicate clearly your first/given name(s) and your surname(s)/family name(s); e.g., Charles DARWIN, or Marie SKŁODOWSKA CURIE]
- date of birth*
- affiliation (including full address)
- current position
- (personal institutional webpage/website) - NOT mandatory
- telephone number
- e-mail address**
*Items with a single asterisk are for EBBS administrative purposes only (and will not be shown in the directory of our members).
**Regarding your e-mail address, please indicate whether you wish to have it listed in the directory of our members (available only to other EBBS members) or restricted to EBBS administrative contacts.
Once your membership application is received, the EBBS Treasurer will contact you about the subsequent steps (i.e., membership fee payment, etc).