“The European Brain and Behaviour Society promotes the exchange of information between European scientists interested in the relationship of brain mechanisms and behaviour.”
Prague, Czech Republic
21-24 September 2019
Call for Symposia Proposals
EBBS members are invited to submit symposia proposals for the 48thEBBS meeting in Prague, 21-24 September 2019.
- Symposia can be proposed by an EBBS member who is in good standing with membership payment
- The organizer/-s should be an established researcher, who did not have a symposium proposal accepted at the previous biennial meeting. Members of the Program committee can neither propose a symposium nor be speakers in a symposium
- Speakers can be either EBBS members or non members (in which case they are strongly encouraged to join the Society)
- Symposia are 90 minutes in length and the preferred number of speakers is four
- Proposals covering a novel topic not represented in previous EBBS meetings as well as with high diversity of age (priority will be given to proposals with a young scientist), gender (balance of male and female speakers), and geographical location of the speakers will be preferred.
- Financial support is not available.
Please fill in the attached EBBS symposium proposal form and send it by email to
email@example.com, by September 24th 2018.
DOWNLOAD EBBS SYMPOSIUM PROPOSAL FORM HERE.