Mathieu Wolff, french, 41
CNRS tenured researcher
Institut de Neurosciences Cognitives et Intégratives d’Aquitaine (INCIA)
Web (lab) / Twitter / https://orcid.org/0000-0003-3037-3038 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2008-Current: CNRS full-time researcher, INCIA, team Decision & Adaptation (DECAD)
- 2007-2008: Postdoctoral Fellowship funded by the FRM (Foundation for Medical Research, FR), University of Bordeaux (Bruno Bontempi’s lab)
- 2004-2007: Postdoctoral Fellowship, University of Canterbury, Psychology Department, Christchurch, New Zealand (John Dalrymple-Alford’s lab)
- 2001-2004: PhD student, University of Bordeaux (Supervisor: Marie-Christine Buhot)
- EBBS 2017 (Bilbao, Spain): Symposium “Thalamocortical bases of adaptive behaviors”
- NeuroFrance 2017 (Bordeaux, France): Symposium “Subcortical determinants of learning & memory: looking beyond the hippocampus), co-organized with L. Lecourtier (Strasbourg)
- French-German workshop 2018 (Heidelberg, Germany): “Thalamocortical circuits for adaptive behaviors”, pending (17th of July 2018), co-organized with Alex Groh (Heidelberg, Germany)
- International workshop 2018 (Bordeaux, France): “The mysterious prefrontal cortex”, co-organized with E. Coutureau, pending, September 2018
Seralynne Vann (Cardiff, Wales), Alexander Groh (Heidelberg, Germany), JC Cassel (Strasbourg, France), John Dalrymple-Alford (Christchurch, New Zealand)
NARSAD independent researcher grant (100k$): 2017-2019; ANR THALAME (93k€): 2014-2019; ANR GOAL (160k€): 2014-2018
Selected recent publications
Alcaraz F, Fresno V, Marchand AR, Kremer EJ, Coutureau E, Wolff M (2018) Thalamocortical and corticothalamic pathways differentially contribute to goal-directed behaviors in the rat. eLife 7.
Alcaraz F, Marchand AR, Courtand G, Coutureau E, Wolff M (2016a) Parallel inputs from the mediodorsal thalamus to the prefrontal cortex in the rat. Eur J Neurosci 44:1972-1986.
Alcaraz F, Marchand AR, Vidal E, Guillou A, Faugere A, Coutureau E, Wolff M (2015) Flexible Use of Predictive Cues beyond the Orbitofrontal Cortex: Role of the Submedius Thalamic Nucleus. J Neurosci 35:13183-13193.
Wolff M, Alcaraz F, Marchand AR, Coutureau E (2015) Functional heterogeneity of the limbic thalamus: From hippocampal to cortical functions. Neurosci Biobehav Rev 54:120-130. Review paper.